Bureau of Alternative Energy Development
Authority and Function
With the following power and duties:
(1) Establishing regulations and standards on energy production, transformation, transmission, and consumption.
(2) Establishing Guidelines for procurement and alternative energy development.
(3) Surveying, designing, constructing, and maintaining energy production, transformation, transmission, distribution and consumption.
(4) Setting remuneration rate for energy production and consumption.
(5) Promoting, campaigning and supporting the establishment of organization or network groups which participating in local energy management.
(6) Monitoring and overseeing production management, transformation, transmission, distribution, consumption, and maintenance of energy resources and systems.
Tel : +66 2223 0021-9 Ext 1621