Division of Central Administration
Authority and Function
With the following power and duties:
(1) Executing general administration, directorate assistance, and secretariat works of related committees.
(2) Conducting work relating to financial issue, accounting, budget. procurement. facilities, buildings and vehicles.
(3) Managing human resources activities, strengthening disciplines, and maintaining DEDE's merit system.
(4) Publicizing and disseminating DEDE's activities, knowledge, progress, and performances.
(5) Managing revolving fund that belongs to DEDE's responsibility.
(6) Managing rules and regulations related to contract. civil and criminal obligation, administrative disputes, and other cases under DEDE's authorities and functions.
Tel. +66 2223 0021-9 Ext. 1362