Bureau of Energy Efficiency Promotion
Authority and Function
With the following power and duties:
(1) Setting measures and plans for energy conservation and promoting energy efficiency in small and medium industries, buildings and residences, transportation and agricultural sector which are not prescribed by law.
(2) Setting high energy performance standard on equipment, materials, machineries and materials to encourage energy efficiency.
(3) Promoting and supporting energy efficiency production, distribution, and utilization of high efficiency machineries, materials and equipment which is not compiled by law.
(4) Providing academic counseling and recommendations for energy conservation which is not compiled by law.
(5) Managing and providing financial support for energy conservation as stipulated by law.
Tel. +66 2223 0021-9 Ext. 1005